Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pokemon Mission: Accomplished

Due to a headache (surprisingly, not Pokemon-induced) I'm not going to post my final review tonight as planned. There's so much to write about! It's crazy! So I'm just going to announce that I have successfully traded three Pokemon, four of my Pokemon are level ten or higher, and today I earned my first gym badge. I have much to tell about my time in Pokemon World, but for now I will just brag like a proud kiddie pageant Mom about her very first Pokemon, Carmelo. He was once but a tiny Chikarita, newly trapped. Just look at him now. A level 17 Bayleef with a Razor Leaf attack that can make a wild Rattata faint in just one hit. (Sigh) They grow up so fast.

Proud parent.

Look for my final review (wordy, but a goody) in the next day or two! For now, my Pidgey, Dwight, needs leveling. Off to Azalea City!

No comments:

Post a Comment