Tuesday, May 25, 2010

**Project Note**

I debate whether I should write one long review encompassing my entire experience or if I should write several posts as I play with one final review at the end of my time with the game. Any opinions? I don't like too much time to pass between posts, but I do want the posts to act as reviews. I think I will start by writing one post about my initial experience playing a game and then write one final review. We'll see how that goes first. Also, I know someone had trouble getting a comment to show up on the blog. I may have fixed it, but am not sure. If you have trouble commenting, would you let me know?

1 comment:

  1. I think making multiple posts is fine & funny. Also, it will keep you from procrastinating by making notes for a single post you never finish... just sayin'. The more games you make it through, the more you'll refine your blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete